Topic: Opioid Abuse
Thesis: Opioid Abuse is at an all-time high in the USA, healthcare providers need to take action to reduce the potential for abuse and still help reduce pain.
Main Point 1: Healthcare teams need alternatives for opioid use.
Main Point 2: We need affordable treatment programs for those that are addicted.
Main Point 3: We need centers that can closely monitor patients that really do need the opioids to avoid the addiction.
https://aspe.hhs.gov/opioid-abuse-us-and-hhs-actions-address-opioid-drug-related-overdoses-and-deaths (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-overdose-crisis (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
After reviewing feedback on your outline, compose a rough draft of the final essay. The rough draft should be as complete as possible. You will submit the rough draft this week.
Your final paper must meet the following requirements:
- Cover page, in APA style
- References page, in APA style
- 3-5 scholarly sources cited in the body of the paper in APA format.
- 3-5 scholarly sources with full citations on a references page in APA format.
- 12-15 pages in length
- A clear, well-defined, thesis statement.
- Double spaced, Times New Roman, 12pt font, 1-inch margins