Writing a Literature Review: Steps to Get You from Start to Finish in 2022
Writing a literature review is always the scariest part of creating a dissertation or thesis. The “literature” seems massive, making it difficult for many students to write it.
It is, therefore, helpful to look for writing paper sites to help you. If you want to do it yourself, then you will need to be as careful and systematic as possible.
When you search online for research paper writing services, you will get plenty of sites with professionals willing to help you. You should not complicate yourself by hiring any one of them without doing research.
Before you can buy essay or use their services, ensure that they are reliable, professional, and reputable. The following are the steps to writing the best literature review.
Writing a Literature Review: Understand What Literature Review is
Literature review is a survey of academic sources on a given topic. It gives an overview of the current knowledge allowing students to identify relevant methods and theories as well as gaps in existing research papers.
Conducting literature reviews involves three main things, which include collecting, evaluating, and analyzing publications like journal articles or books. These books and articles should relate to your topic in question.
So before going through the entire research paper writing process, you should understand what writing a literature review is and how to write it.
Know the Basic Literature Review Purposes
Professors ask students to write literature reviews to demonstrate their knowledge and the ability to do research. You can show both your ability and knowledge about a given topic if you can produce an excellent literature review.
When it comes to writing paper or literature review, you can only do so excellently when you:
- Identify previous projects on the same topic
- Give major concepts or a brief overview
- Point out any gaps in the previous projects
- Develop a very strong argument
- Show strong and weak ideas
- Focus on conflicting evidence
Smart Student (Chelsea Seburn) in her YouTube video below explains step by step on the entire process of writing a literature review for an excellent paper.
Buy Essay or Know How to Write Your Literature Review
For you to write a professional literature review, you must understand all the steps involved. The steps are simple, efficient, and easy to follow. If you don’t want to use the buy essay services, you must learn all the steps to creating an excellent review.
The following are the steps:
- Determine your purpose: Take time to check assignment prompts or questions as well as teachers’ criteria to know what to discuss in your literature review.
- Do Extensive Research: Do research either online or offline to find the projects of other authors or students on the same subject. Only use authoritative, relevant, and current sources. A good literature review should include journal articles, reports, web resources, books, and government documents, among others.
- Note some bibliographical details: This is a simple step that will help you save your time while writing a literature review. It involves writing down vital bibliographical details when doing research. You will need to note details like authors, publication dates, titles, and so on.
- Read and Analyse other research paper writing sources: Read any related research paper writing sources and look for issues instead of facts. Take your notes and organize your ideas as well as themes.